Sunday, May 8, 2011

National Women's Health Week


Maybe not so awful when the advertising is this pretty.




"It's Tough Being A Woman!"






Our minor ills come from one cause,
I just would've guessed that being peptic was a symptom
and not a cause.


I don't know what this is advertising.


Doesn't look dainty to me!





Lysol has been quite a resourceful product.





Cocaine.  What it isn't good for.




We are delicate and need our blood-food.





These gal's are too happy to have their period.




1943  It's your American duty to keep working.
What has this to do with a toothbrush?




1978  Would this not be the longest two hours?




Anything like Special K?




I wanna be a Thinner, too!




"If you're twenty with drooping skin - you're old."


Do they really not catch these, or just hope the public doesn't?






"...does NOT affect the heart"
Wait a minute.



Because there are so many exercises we don't do already!


Some men would go for that Finnish fanny.






Note to self:
Don't drink like a man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As long as I'm on this journey, rambling through life's exhilarating highs and trudging heavily amongst it's incapacitating lows, I might as well share whatever may be gleaned from my little bits of wisdom and my many missteps. No room for judgment from this broken mama. I'm writing from my heart: raw, open, messy, but saved. And I'm still thanking God!