Tuesday, July 26, 2011

National Resurrect Romance Week



 Offer a really great back massage
and expect nothing in return.




Cook a special meal
with their favorite things.
There's no such thing as
a silly little detail!


Invent a meal
and name it after your loved one.




Put a little gift on their pillow.




Tell him you love him.



Send her a card telling her
10 things you love about her.
So what if your sending it to your own address,
everyone loves to get mail.

Carve your initials in a tree.




Go see a movie together
When was the last time you did that?




Plant a tree to declare your love
for one another.




Secretly hide a love note inside his luggage
before he leaves for a business trip.



Write her an old-fashioned love letter.



Help with a dreaded chore.

Pick a flower.



Write a message with body paint.



Give a donation to thier favorite charity
in the name of your loved one.

Play "Hooky" together.

Sprinkle "I Love You"
post-it notes anywhere,
anytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As long as I'm on this journey, rambling through life's exhilarating highs and trudging heavily amongst it's incapacitating lows, I might as well share whatever may be gleaned from my little bits of wisdom and my many missteps. No room for judgment from this broken mama. I'm writing from my heart: raw, open, messy, but saved. And I'm still thanking God!