Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sand Castle Day







The first thing to remember is to
tamp down your sand.
The more you pack,
the better it will carve
and hold a shape.




Keep your castle moist
and allow it to drain.

Keep your sand compact!



A moat isn't just a cool addition
for your castle,
It's the handiest way to have your water source
near you while you build.


A pail and shovel are helpful,
but your hands are your best tools.


Most importantly,
remember that this is fun!

If you don't get this:




 ...Maybe your imagination needs
a little nostalgic nudge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As long as I'm on this journey, rambling through life's exhilarating highs and trudging heavily amongst it's incapacitating lows, I might as well share whatever may be gleaned from my little bits of wisdom and my many missteps. No room for judgment from this broken mama. I'm writing from my heart: raw, open, messy, but saved. And I'm still thanking God!