Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Easy Being Green!



If, for you, being "green" is another word for being frugal,
you can become a budget-saving steward
with just a little inspiration.





Martha Stewart



Recycled Chip Bags

Simply trim, wash with hot soapy water, and dry.
Et Viola!  You have wrapping paper!
(I'm sure Martha had her crew iron these.)



Martha Stewart


Gift-Box Fillers

Shred your old wrapping paper instead of buying a bag of shredded paper.  Use pine boughs to nestle your gift and offer fragrance.  Use candies, nuts, potpourri, tea bags, corks, or cocoa mix packets.


Martha Stewart


Recycled Paper Wrapping

Re-use wallpaper, restaurant menus, maps, shopping bags, old music sheets, old sewing patterns, etc



Martha Stewart

Magazine Bows

Trim matching colored pages to 3/4 inch widths.
Three at 11 inches, three at 10 inches, two at 9 inches,
One at 3 1/2 inches.




Happy Wrapping, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As long as I'm on this journey, rambling through life's exhilarating highs and trudging heavily amongst it's incapacitating lows, I might as well share whatever may be gleaned from my little bits of wisdom and my many missteps. No room for judgment from this broken mama. I'm writing from my heart: raw, open, messy, but saved. And I'm still thanking God!