Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thrift Finds

This is an exciting topic for me.  I'll be amending it periodically.  What's your exciting "new" find?  Don't be shy.  Here's a chance to give a shout out to your vigilance and economy.



I found this at a nearby garage sale for either 25 or 50¢.  It came with a bunch of artificial flower stuff in it, which they tossed for me.  It was minor cleaning for me, now I just love this sturdy, bright red bowl!  It's pretty and practical.


I collect these glazed flower pots.  They're very pricey lately, so my collection grows at a turtles' pace.  These were a jackpot find at a total of $4.25 for the lot!  I found them at an estate sale at an old farm not far from where I live.  The mid-size generally sell for about $15.00.  These are pretty and perfect for houseplants because they always have a drainage hole at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As long as I'm on this journey, rambling through life's exhilarating highs and trudging heavily amongst it's incapacitating lows, I might as well share whatever may be gleaned from my little bits of wisdom and my many missteps. No room for judgment from this broken mama. I'm writing from my heart: raw, open, messy, but saved. And I'm still thanking God!