Sunday, November 20, 2011

Great American Smokeout

Happy Joe Lucky Comic Strip

You'll like it. Women like it.

Because the noise alone isn't enough.



Promoting youth and beauty!



Geez, that looks like a stinky room!



Smoking and exercise go hand in hand.






"Happy Birthday Dad, we know your A B Cs!"




Doctors prefer Camels for our soldiers.



Ooh, that's sexy!



Sneaky Granny



"Gee, Dad, you always get the best of everything!"



Throat protection



She looks familiar!



Cuz if you're gonna smoke, it's gotta be pretty



I know I'd rather be thin with a raspy voice, stinky house, asthmatic kids, yellow fingers...




You can prove there's no unpleasant aftertaste!



"Ooooo!"



She likes a smokin' hot fella.



Aparently, pipes are like astrology.



"You need this throat protection!"



Facts up in smoke



"Blow in her face and she'll follow you anywhere."



Well, if doctors smoke them...



no comment



Quite the comparison.



Athletic smokers. That's realistic.



Start'em right from school.



"Mighty easy on the throat."



"An army man must keep fit.

Reach for a Lucky instead of a sweet."



"To keep a slender figure

Reach for a Lucky instead of a sweet."



Phillipss Milk of Magnesia

Minimize the After-Effects.



"I like what you like"


Miss America smokes Lucky Strike!



Forever and ever...


well, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As long as I'm on this journey, rambling through life's exhilarating highs and trudging heavily amongst it's incapacitating lows, I might as well share whatever may be gleaned from my little bits of wisdom and my many missteps. No room for judgment from this broken mama. I'm writing from my heart: raw, open, messy, but saved. And I'm still thanking God!