Friday, February 25, 2011

Hand Pump Soap, Pretty & Clean

* * *  How Fun Are These?!  * * *



I found this on "Just Something I Made" blog site by Cathe and I just had to share it.  I've found the darn hand pumps on these "disposable" soap jars to work far superior to those for which we pay ten times more.  (Same goes for spray bottles!) 

What Cathe has here is a fun, frugal, and crafty solution for the hand-soap blues.  Her article on the S.C. Johnson website shares more how-to detail, but with the photos she provides here the rest is really up to you.  Old maps, leather from an old worn purse, vintage wrapping paper, ... just think, the menu from the local Chinese restaurant. 

Great idea for teacher appreciation!

Be inspired, frugal friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As long as I'm on this journey, rambling through life's exhilarating highs and trudging heavily amongst it's incapacitating lows, I might as well share whatever may be gleaned from my little bits of wisdom and my many missteps. No room for judgment from this broken mama. I'm writing from my heart: raw, open, messy, but saved. And I'm still thanking God!