Faux French Fries
Replace a classic salty snack with a little something sweet: Sugary Fake Fries.
1 package of plain, prepared bread stick dough
seedless strawberry jam
1. Begin by unrolling the dough and separating the bread sticks.
2. Use kitchen scissors to cut them into ¼ -inch-wide sticks.
3. Roll all the sticks in sugar, then bake on cookie sheet according to package directions or until golden brown (approximately 8 min.) Leave them on the tray until they’re cool.
4. Put the “fries” into the cutoff end of a sealed envelope about 2 ½ in. deep.
5. Serve with a side of “ketchup”: seedless red jam whisked to a smooth consistency.
Chicken Nugget Chuckle
Your guest might not get the joke until their first bite! This recipe is for banana bites.
Honey Graham Crackers
Seedless Strawberry Preserves
1. Cut and shape banana slices into nugget shapes.
2. Cover with creamy peanut butter.
3. Coat with finely crushed honey graham cracker crumbs.
4. Serve with seedless strawberry preserves.