Sunday, March 6, 2011

FREE

Frugal Upstate gives 31 sites with free printable calendars.  From ephemera to endangered animals, and even plain.  Pretty handy!  Fantastic resource for making gifts.


Recipe Cards, etc.
Tip Junkie has all kinds of printables offered on her site.  From Recipe Cards to Bingo, Shower Games to Chore Charts, Babysitter Info. to a Monthly Birthday List.  Check her out, she's got a great site!
I've learned from the Free2BFrugal blog that Family Dollar offers printable coupons.  Give the site a quick peek next time you're preparing for errands. 



Tight Fisted Miser offers a Loan Amortization Calculator and 401k Template for you good budgeters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As long as I'm on this journey, rambling through life's exhilarating highs and trudging heavily amongst it's incapacitating lows, I might as well share whatever may be gleaned from my little bits of wisdom and my many missteps. No room for judgment from this broken mama. I'm writing from my heart: raw, open, messy, but saved. And I'm still thanking God!